RV General Services
Looking for an RV service center in Kansas City?
Need a repairman for RV maintenance on your motorhome, travel trailer, fifth-wheel, or camper?
Shoreline is the best RV repair company in Kansas City. Our techs are trained by Lippert, Dometic, and Cummins to efficiently diagnose and repair all systems in your RV (Note: we do NOT work on RV engines or brakes).
No matter the service, you’ll get the VIP treatment—with quick turnaround times, complimentary cleaning, a 1-year warranty on labor, and any insurance/warranty paperwork handled by our staff.
Comprehensive Service Repair
When things aren’t working correctly, it can be a major inconvenience. Here, you can get all the work you need done in one place so you’re back in your RV as quickly as possible. Our team is highly skilled and trained in the best practices for efficient and long-lasting repairs.
We have the expertise and equipment necessary to repair or replace your generator, A/C unit, hot water heater, slide-out, hydraulic leveling system, liquid propane system, awning and more.
Generator Service & Sales
We are a Platinum Dealer and Service Center for Cummins Onan, so our technicians know the ins and outs of the diagnostic process and are trained to provide a solution in no time.
RV Body Repair
We also perform all kinds of body repair and collision work for fifth-wheel trailers, travel trailers, toy haulers, horse trailers, and motorhomes (Class A, B, or C).
Brands We Commonly Work With
As a small business, we take pride in our service and demonstrate a level of care that you won’t find anywhere else. Our highly skilled techs go through extensive annual training to keep up on the latest equipment and repair procedures.
- State-licensed to repair RV liquid propane systems
- Factory-trained by Dometic, Lippert, Cummins Onan, Sikkens, Suburban, and more
- Certified each year through continuing education courses. Each course is typically 15 hours or more of training for specific skills.
- Authorized dealer and service center for Dometic, Lippert, and Cummins Onan
As for warranty work, think you have to go to the dealer to get that done? Think again! We do warranty work for many manufacturers and just about every extended warranty company out there. Call us to see if we can complete your warranty repairs.
Between customers and insurance, we know we’re all working together here. We want to make things as easy as possible for everyone, which is why we:
- Keep all parties in the loop with updates along the way.
- Create accurate estimates that greatly reduce the repair timeline by taking high-quality pictures, taping off damaged areas, and greatly detailing the extent of the damage.
- Provide a 1-year warranty on labor and honor the manufacturer’s warranty on all individual parts.
- Outfit our facilities with scissor lifts, 1-ton and 2-ton boat lifts, and precautionary safety stands for adequate and safe insurance inspections.