Shoreline Boat & RV Repair is a place you can trust with your boat and RV collision repair needs. We don’t fix motors or work on cars and trucks. Think of us as a body shop exclusively for damaged boats, RVs and personal watercraft.
Shoreline is a family-owned, niche business. When we opened our doors in 1999, we quickly became known for our quality fiberglass and gel coat repairs on boats. Soon, our customers began to ask if we could repair their damaged RVs. As our reputation for quality repairs and service grew, so did our business. Today, Shoreline has locations in Kansas City, Tulsa and Austin.
What You Can Expect at Shoreline
• Clean facilities
• Quality repairs
• Trained technicians
• Great service
• Our trained staff will answer your questions
• Detailed/accurate estimates before we start repairs
• Frequent updates throughout the repair process
• Timely repairs
• We’re gentle with your boat or RV throughout the repair process
• We only use the best materials such as gel coat, resin, and paint
• Our technicians continually go through training
• Our office staff is trained to handle your insurance claim
• A company that will stand behind its repairs