Our Process & Philosophy
We know what your boat or RV means to you. Damage isn’t planned, and repairs aren’t what you want to spend your time on. We strive to get your boat or RV in, out, and better than ever. That’s why we:
- Schedule an estimate as soon as it’s convenient for you. No weeks of waiting here.
- Create a realistic timeframe with your travel plans in mind.
- Get to work as soon as the job is approved and the parts are in.
- Use state-of-the-art equipment and maintain fully equipped facilities.
- Go through continuous training on the latest equipment and repair procedures.
- Keep you in the loop throughout the process and work with insurance as needed.
- Make sure everything is restored to its original quality.
- Offer a 2-year warranty on all marine fiberglass and gelcoat repairs, a 1-year warranty on all labor for RV repairs, and will honor the manufacturer’s warranty on individual parts.